Spring Hill Farm,
home of the Laurel Lowes,
has been blessed by the LORD with children, grandchildren and an unending array of His creation--
Thank you, LORD!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Spring Hill Farm 10 acres plane piloted by Mike
Spring Hill Farm
August, 2009
You can see the fish symbol in the middle of the field--
I am so excited to visit the Lowe blog! The photo Mike took is wonderful, and yes, when I enlarged it, I could see the fish symbol. I also love the photo you chose for your follower pic - that Naomi is quiet a cutie, even when she is sad. I saw it on their blog yesterday.
Papa Russ and Grandma Shilloy Lowe, you haven't changed a bit! The Lord has indeed blessed you with a wonderful family!
I am so excited to visit the Lowe blog! The photo Mike took is wonderful, and yes, when I enlarged it, I could see the fish symbol. I also love the photo you chose for your follower pic - that Naomi is quiet a cutie, even when she is sad. I saw it on their blog yesterday.
ReplyDeletePapa Russ and Grandma Shilloy Lowe, you haven't changed a bit! The Lord has indeed blessed you with a wonderful family!
Love ya,
Laurie